But when breathlessness stops you in your tracks, nose breathing can feel impossible.
- Avoid exercise because of breathlessness or exercise-induced asthma
- Find nasal breathing hard because of a small nose or deviated septum
- Feel like you need to mouth-breathe when you wear a protective face mask
- Worry your breathing is limiting your sporting potential, whatever your fitness goals
NASAL DILATOR CAN HELP.
WHAT IS NASAL DILATOR?
Nasal Dilator is a mechanical nasal valve dilator, purpose-built to reduce breathlessness during exercise. It gently opens your nose, increasing the flow of air to your lungs.
Use Nasal Dilator alone or with MYOTAPE to help retrain your breathing. Try it under your protective face mask to avoid unpleasant feelings of air hunger. Use it any time shortness of breath would normally affect your quality of life or performance.
WILL OPENING MY NOSE REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Take this easy 3-step test to find out:
- With your mouth closed, put your first and second fingers either side of your nose
- Press gently and move your fingers outward towards your cheeks to widen your nostrils
- Notice if your breathing feels easier
If you feel a freer flow of air in through your nose, an internal nasal dilator will make nasal breathing easier for you.
ENJOY EASY NASAL BREATHING.
IS NASAL DILATOR FOR ME?
- Habitually breathe through an open mouth,
- Suffer with asthma or sleep-disordered breathing,
- Struggle to breathe well in a face mask,
- Experience constant nasal congestion,
- Or are considering surgery for nasal obstruction…
NASAL DILATOR IS FOR YOU.
SAY GOODBYE TO BREATHLESSNESS.
WHY CHOOSE NASAL DILATOR?
- Better airflow – gentle stenting action opens each nostril to reduce nasal resistance and ease breathing
- More effective than external nasal strips (Matteo et al., 2019)
- Lightweight for comfort
- Soft outer surface means no nosebleeds or rubbed skin
- Sits securely inside your nose during exercise
- Longer lasting than some well-known brands
- Patent pending
- Worldwide shipping available
- Pack contains 4 dilators (2 x medium and 2 x large)
EXPERIENCE THE FREEDOM OF NASAL BREATHING.
Nasal Dilator is shaped to follow the natural contours inside your nose. It should sit completely inside the nose with only the bridge visible. The bridge of the dilator will span your septum. If you can see the ‘paddles’ of the nasal dilator, it may be too large for your nose.
Each nasal dilator can be used for between 3 and 6 months, for any length of time during the day. To maintain nasal hygiene, wash your dilator after every use with warm soapy water.
An internal nasal dilator will help keep your nose open. This supports nasal breathing, which naturally decongests the nose. But for best results, clear your nose using the nose unblocking exercise, before fitting your dilator.
SIMPLE TECHNOLOGY, BETTER BREATHING.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW IS NASAL DILATOR DIFFERENT FROM OTHER NOSTRIL OPENING DEVICES?
You can also buy single-use external nasal strips. These use adhesive to stretch the nostrils from the outside. Scientists have proven that internal nasal dilators like Nasal Dilator are much more effective than nasal strips.
CAN I USE NASAL DILATOR TO PREVENT SNORING AND SLEEP APNEA?
As your sensitivity to carbon dioxide decreases, your breathing volume normalizes and your upper airway muscles become stronger, you will be less likely to experience sleep apnea and snoring. We recommend using MYOTAPE to seal the lips during sleep. Nocturnal mouth breathing is a significant factor in sleep apnea and mouth snoring.
CAN MY CHILD USE NASAL DILATOR?
HOW WILL NASAL DILATOR IMPROVE MY BREATHING?
1. Breathing is more efficient, so you can keep your focus where it’s needed
2.You will be able to keep going more intensively for longer
3. Your breathing muscles are less easily exhausted
4. Your circulation improves, increasing oxygenation of working muscles
5. You experience less airway irritation, exercise-induced asthma and