PERSONALIZED ONLINE BUTEYKO COACHING
One to one Buteyko training by Skype/ Zoom with certified instructor Ana Mahe.
Accessible from anywhere in the world including USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
What is included?
- Three personalized coaching sessions with Ana Mahe (BA, MA, FBPI), certified by Patrick McKeown of Buteyko Clinic International.
- Sessions are 45 minutes each and take place over three weeks on days / times that are convenient for you.
- Complete access to 2-hr online digital Buteyko Clinic course in advance of the practical skype sessions- this includes Shut Your Mouth (E book download).
- Tailored advice and breathing program to maximise your progress.
What is taught?
Over three sessions you will receive tailored instruction in the Buteyko breathing method and how to apply it to achieve maximum results in the minimum amount of time. You will learn and practice each of the Buteyko exercises for your particular condition(s) / symptom(s). A tailored breathing re-education program will be set out for you and your progress monitored.
How to get started:
- Make payment THROUGH SECURE PAYMENT by clicking button above
- Receive online access to Buteyko Clinic course including e-book
- Within 24 hours, you will be contacted by email to arrange date and time for first session
- If you have any questions before registering please contact Ana at [email protected]
“Dear Ana, I just want to thank you again for your fantastic coaching. I really appreciate you working with me and teaching me at my level, not to mention adapting to my overly-analytical learning style. Your instruction was clear and effective so I could easily grasp the concepts and integrate them. The difference in how I feel is night and day – in all aspects of my life.
I’ll let you know how I progress and will be in touch regarding the refresher. Thanks again!”
Ed Baran – WA, USA
“Hi, Ana! Yesterday I really thought I had made little progress in the last two weeks, but something must have happened right before we had our online chat and maybe after that too, because my CP is now measuring higher than one week ago. This morning while lying in bed, I enjoyed my breathing because I was breathing with a longer pause between each breath. I feel so happy today! Thanks so much for your good advice Ana!”
Tom Evenson – Norway
“Thank you Ana, I really appreciate the time you’ve spent sorting my program for the week and your support.”
Jo Hainsworth – New Zealand